CLIENT PRIVACYClient Privacy & Protection Policy
Client Privacy & Protection Statement
As a licensed service-provider, Proline Filtration understands the importance of maintaining the privacy of our clients’ personal information. Client privacy is of the utmost important to us and maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a top priority. In order to protect your personal information, Proline Filtration has adopted the following rigorous Client Privacy & Protection Policy for the protection of our clients and to maintain compliance with state and federal privacy laws.
In the normal course of providing services, we collect certain nonpublic personal information about our clients that is provided to us by our clients or obtained by us with their authorization or consent. However, we do not disclose any personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as necessary to effectuate the purpose of our business relationship or as required by law.
Specifically, Proline Filtration routinely undertakes the following protections:
- We retain records relating to the services that we provide so that we are better able to assist our clients with their needs and to comply with professional guidelines or requirements of law.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state laws to guard our clients’ nonpublic personal information.
- Documents and information containing non‐public personal information are safeguarded and not disclosed to anyone, unless authorized by the client or required by law.
- We restrict access and use of non‐public personal information only to those employees who are involved in offering and administering the products and services we offer.
- We train our employees in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and customer privacy.
- We destroy, erase or make unreadable documentation containing nonpublic personal information prior to its disposal.
- We continuously monitor and make adjustments to this Client Privacy & Protection Policy as necessary.